Mobile Fitness PT is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers, employees, agents, job applicants and all those who we deal within our business.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of personal information held by us from such risks as loss, unauthorised access, destruction, modification or disclosure.
We will comply with all relevant privacy laws, including the requirements under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), the Australian Privacy Principles (APP), and the Credit Reporting Privacy Code.
Our policy defines ‘personal information’, in line with the Privacy Act, to mean any information that can be used to identify you, including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Our policy explains the credit reporting bodies and service providers we disclose credit information to, how eleXsys Group collects credit rating information from credit rating bodies and how to access and correct your credit information.
Why do we collect your information?
Mobile Fitness PT will collect and use your information in order to provide you with our products and services and we will use your information only for the main business purposes for which it was collected.
- To provide you with our fitness training related services and associated offers which may be of value to you.
- To gain a better understanding of your fitness needs in order for us to provide you with a better service.
- To process your registration, bookings or purchases.
- To administer your account.
- To action enquiries, complaints or other customer care activities.
- To carry out market and service analysis.
- To offer you the benefits of additional services, merchandises, rewards, discounts or loyalty programs.
- To carry out activities in connection with a governmental or regulatory requirement of us, or in connection with legal proceedings.
If a customer cannot not provide the minimally required information, we are unable to proceed with the provision of our products and services to that customer.
What personal information do we collect?
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- your name and contact details;
- identification details (such as date of birth);
- your medical histories
- current addresses;
- for coorporate training, your organisation and position, where your organisation has a business dealing with us;
- information on your use of our services, including use of our websites;
- your account conduct;
- records of our communications and dealings with you, such as telephone, email, SMS, online and in-person communications.
We also collect general statistical information from our website, such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of pages viewed, the date, time and duration of visits and how the visitor came to the website. For more information, please read the section on additional technologies below.
How do we collect your information?
- your interactions with our website, such as:
- when you make an online reservation or enquiry about our products or services;
- when you register or subscribe to our services including our website and mailing list;
- when you provide information via our social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram).
- correspondence in person, over the telephone, email or writing.
- when you participate in any rewards programs, contests competitions or other offers.
- from third parties, including publicly available sources, information service providers, credit reporting agencies or anyone authorized to act on your behalf.
- when you contact our Agents, employees, subcontractors, suppliers and services providers;
- from our partners and related entities within the group.
- when you apply for a job with us or seek to become a service provider or seek us to provide you services.
Do we share your information?
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal or business information. However, Mobile Fitness PT may if necessary, disclose your personal or business information for reasons of law enforcement, energy market requirements, regulatory, safety and public wellbeing.
Any disclosure of your information is all for the primary purpose of providing our products and services.
In some circumstances, personal information is disclosed to third parties where this is related to the supply of our services, if Mobile Fitness PT requires disclosures of this kind, you will be advised at the time you request to supply you with our services.
Personal information may be disclosed to third parties to whom Mobile Fitness PT contract out our functionalities, such as trainings in certain locations, billing or account services providers. If so, we take steps to ensure that those contractors comply with the Privacy Act, and are authorised only to use personal information in order to perform the functions required by our program for which they have been engaged.
How long will we keep your information?
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and we will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We will also retain ‘usage data’ for internal analysis purposes (defined as data collected automatically either generated by the use of our services or from the service infrastructure itself -for example, the duration of a page visit). Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Can you access or correct your information?
To provide you with access to your personal information, we will, on request, provide you with a print-out of the relevant personal information from our current databases, or with photocopies of records which are held only on current paper files.
If you wish to access or correct errors in any of your credit information or credit eligibility information that we hold, please contact us using the contact details at the end of this document.